When attempting to connect to a VMWare View 4.5 environment via a Security server the following error is generated:
Desktop loading warning - Your Desktop is loading too slowly, please check your network
VMWare View for iPad is technically made for View 4.6, however, it will work w/ a 4.5 environment, just not connecting through a 4.5 security server. So it’s a half-truth.
- Utilize VPN on your iPad.
- You can configure VPN via the Enterprise Tool provided by Apple free of charge.
- This can normally be achieved through step 1 or via your internal wireless network.
- Upgrade to View 4.6.
- Easy if you are running Windows 2008 R2.
- Why 2008 R2? This is the only to get PCoIP support through the security server.
- A bit more complicated if you find yourself needing to upgrade the OS on all your connection/security servers from Windows 2003.